Friday, January 12, 2007

Yo

I just got out of this weird place, this guy named Mr. Bennet and his assistant Eden tried to help me master my powers, I didn't think that it would work. They also cleaned all the heroin out of my system. I feel fresh.

I recently met Hiro Nakamura and his traveling buddy, Ando. With the help and inspiration of Hiro, I finally painted the future without drugs! I saw Hiro holding a samurai sword out at a T-rex, guy's gonna get owned.

The three of us head back to Burnt Toast Diner, what will happen next...?

3 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

What indeed...one can only imagine, or paint, the possibilities.

By the way, good work on kicking the drugs. But what's with the painting of the man exploding? I need to know who Sylar is! A man on fire doesn't help me any.

Unknown said...

Crack is Wack

Heidi Petrelli said...

Sorry you don't get to have Christmas this year!